I've been meaning to post and linkup monthly goals now for a couple months, but just haven't gotten around to it. No good excuses.
So it has been a goal of mine to post December Goals. Done! Check! I'm off to a successful start already! Man, I feel so accomplished.
1. Stick to our grocery budget. I don't know why this is so hard for me, but we've I've (I take full responsibility for this one) gone over just about every month this year.
2. Don't stress out over packing/traveling for Christmas! I don't mind traveling, but I always get really stressed about packing! So the couple days before we leave on any trip are miserable. But hopefully not this time!
3. Eat Sweets and Christmas Cookies in MODERATION. I have a pretty big sweet tooth and very little self-control. Hence, we do not keep a lot of "goodies" in the house. But over the holidays with cookie swaps and Christmas parties, it is hard to avoid the fact that sweets are EVERYWHERE. So although I have no intention of avoidance, I would like to enjoy in healthy moderation.
4. Take a prenatal vitamin everyday. When I was pregnant with Phoebe I took them religiously every morning. This pregnancy, I maybe remember twice/week. But now that I'll be hitting my third trimester this month I really want to make sure I'm getting the DHA in the vitamins for brain development because I know I'm not getting enough in my diet.
5. Get my Christmas cards sent out by Tuesday Dec. 11th.