- 1 cup White Karo Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 Tbls butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 12 oz package of chocolate chips**
- Cook Karo syrup and sugar in large pot over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly
- Add peanut butter and butter. Mix Well.
- Add 5 cups of rice krispies. Mix well.
- Spread into greased 9x13in pan
- Melt chocolate chips and spread over top. Place in fridge till hardens.
Cut and enjoy!
**you could also double the amount of chocolate chips for a thicker chocolate topping. This is what I recommend. (I only had one bag when I making these...)