Thursday, November 29, 2012

fridays letters



Dear Aubra,
You are a lifesaver!  Seriously.  Thank you for taking Knox to the dog park on Wednesday.  Poor Phoebe wasn't feeling well at all just wanted to cry and be held all day and he was driving me crazy!  You are the best.  I really don't know what we are going to do when you leave.  Probably cry.  A lot.

Dear Chris,
You've only been gone 3 days and I miss you already.  The next 7 are going to be VERY long.  Don't get me wrong, I love being a mommy, but sometimes I just need a break.  Is that bad?  You are really good at giving me that "break."  But now I don't get a break for a whole 10 days and I am trying to keep my sanity.

Dear Christmas decorations,
You make me very happy.
  
Dear East Cobb Presbyterian,
Thank you for choosing Chris to fill in for pulpit support for the next 6 months or so while you search for a permanent Pastor.  We are really excited to be "joining" your congregation for the next several months.  I know Chris is going to enjoy getting some more preaching experience from the pulpit.  It is just different than preaching to a room full of college students (which he does love)

Dear Phoebe,
Please feel better soon.  I don't like it when you are cranky and sick.

Dear Washing Machine,
Why do you have to break when Chris is out of town?  Seriously?  Can we work on that timing next time?

Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 10 days is a long time to be gone!! hoping the next 6 go by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! New follower from Lauren and Lauren! : ) Christmas decorations are the best, I still haven't put ours out yet. I don't know what's wrong with me! And I'm sorry your washing machine broke, that's awful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!