Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{WIWW} Proud

I originally started these postings to hold me accountable for getting dressed (in something other than sweatpants or yoga pants) more often than not in the mornings.  I can't honestly tell you I dress up every day... But this week I'm proud to say I did quite well, and then I did even better because I took  pictures.
I'm proud because this is my first time ever doing these little collage things with photos.  (I'm sure that is the technical term...)
Shirt: Gap Maternity
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Ecco outlet (old)
Scarf: World Market (old)

I'm a 5th generation Texan, and proud of it.  Although not true cowboy boots, these boots always make me smile and want to move back to Texas.  We talked about getting a jar full of Texas soil and putting it under the bed when we had Phoebe so she could be born over Texas soil.  We did not...  And for the record someday I will purchase real cowboy boots.






Shirt: Target Maternity (old)
Vest: Gap outlet last winter
Jeans: Gap last year
Boots: DSW several years ago
I'm proud that I can still pull out old things from my closet and put together outfits even when I'm 23 weeks pregnant
Dress: Michael Kors (from some overstock store 3 or 4 years ago...)
Boots: DSW couple years ago
Pearls: engagement gift from my husband
What are you proud of today?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well, then, you're more advanced than I am because I've never attempted anything remotely resembling a photo collage.
    I love your cowboy boots! Of course, that's not surprising because I love all cowboy boots... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!