Thursday, November 22, 2012

fridays letters

Dear Turkey Trot,
I thought you would kick my butt, but I was wrong.  I ran all 4.96 miles of you.  Ok, I might have walked up one hill that was less than .2 miles, but for all practical purposes I ran all of you.

Dear Running Shoes,
I missed you yesterday.  Because you are sitting at home in my closet I had to wear shoes that were a size too small...  But that didn't stop me
Dear Black Friday,
I am out shopping right now for the first time in several years.  I hate crowds of people and lines, but you have enticed me this year.

Dear Caylee,
I'm glad Knox is your friend


Dear Margaret and Catrina,
Thanks for dragging me out this morning.  Oh, and for putting up with Knox all week.
Dear Chris,
Thanks for staying with me yesterday and pushing the stroller the whole time.  I know it is not easy to run slow...  It was nice not to have the stroller.  I can't remember when the last time I ran without it was.
Dear Katherine,
I really hope I get to see you tomorrow.  I will be really sad if it doesn't work out.

Linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!