Monday, July 22, 2013

Nursery Reveal

Mommy Mondays




I never really had the opportunity to have a nursery for Phoebe, so I have been so excited about decorating a nursery for Haddie Grace.  I found bedding that I loved on sale at Land of Nod, which by the way has a ton of super cute stuff if you're interested...

I love the purple and yellow color combination and all the different patterns in the quilt.












Chris and his dad painted her room the weekend we first moved in, and then over the next several weeks I worked on simple decor.   The chair rail was already in place, so we went with a dark purple and lavender on that wall and painted the rest of the room grey.





















And then some friends of ours gave us this blanket for Haddie Grace a couple weeks ago.  It matches her room perfectly!  Thanks Courtney!!





What are some of your favorite nursery decor ideas?  Will you use the same bedding and decor for subsequent children?  For some reason I really wanted new bedding- totally not necessary, but it was a fun little splurge.





Linking up with Mom's Monday Mingle and Monday Mingling 



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and yellow color scheme! And the bedding is adorable too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE the bunting decor on the walls! :) Cute room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute room and again you are welcome!! I'm glad it matches so well!!!! I'm just getting all kinds of shout outs on your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of her room! I hope purple is her favorite color! She'll have good taste. And that blanket from Courtney is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the wall with her initials and the hoops! For a friend's shower we're making her nursery decorations and this is on the list if it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colours & love the bunting - just making some myself, Alice @ Mums Make Lists xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!