Thursday, January 10, 2013

fridays letters

Dear Chris,
I'm so proud of you for working to get your DMin.  Although I don't like you being gone for classes (and all the extra work you have to do to be working towards your doctorate...) I guess it pays off for a straight A report card :)  

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for driving down here to bring down all our Christmas presents!  Thanks for watching Phoebe while I went into work yesterday and for taking Knox on long walks to tire him out.

Dear Cobb County Superior Court,
Thank you for exempting me from jury duty.  I've never served on jury duty before or even been summoned before.  Maybe this is weird, but there is a small part of me that was excited about it.  I don't think it would be awful and I'm happy to do my part; however, I really don't have a reliable source of childcare so unfortunately it is not really an option right now.

Dear Weekend,
I am glad you are finally here.  I don't have anything planned and I am very happy about that.


Have a wonderful weekend!!  

Linking up with Ashley 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We have no plans the weekend either, and it feels great! Grandparents are the best :) Glad you had extra time with them. And, a big Congrats to the hubs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!