Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Monday; Weekend Review

Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I am up bright and early headed to work.  Ugh, maybe normal for most of you but my work typically happens at home and I get to sleep a bit later than when I have to wake up and make it into the hospital by 7am.

Anyhow, we had a great weekend!  Here's a quick review-

Friday night we had a couple students babysit Phoebe so Chris and I could get a little "us" time.  We ran a couple quick errands and headed over to the Marietta Square for Brew with a View.  This has been on our "to-do" list for quite some time.

Brew with a View.  Above the Strand Theater

The View


We had a great time!  Another one of Chris' students was bartending and she made me an amazing glass of water :)  Not only was there a live band (which was pretty good) but we also ran into several former students.  Then a couple current students came in as we were leaving.  We left at 9:15 and really this is probably when the party was just beginning.  What can I say, we are turning into a couple of old farts.

But we did come home to a fun surprise!  A couple of other students had dropped by some homemade cinnamon rolls for us to enjoy!  They looked so good I didn't even get a picture.  And don't think for a second that mine waited for me until Saturday morning.  Nope, it was a fabulous Friday evening snack.  I can't even describe to you how yummy it was or how amazing our students are.  They really do love us well.

Saturday morning another student took some pictures for us that hopefully we will be able to use for Christmas Cards this year.  Then after the husband and the baby took a morning nap we met some friends at the square for lunch.

Look at these cute belly shots!  Believe it or not, Anna is pregnant!  About 21 weeks.  I'm 17 and yes, my belly is totally bigger.  But she is self-conscious about being so "little" so we won't rub it in :)




Phoebe LOVES swinging at Mamo and Papo's house and we have been lamenting how we don't have a good tree to hang a swing on.  I don't know why it took us so long to realize we could hang it on the bottom of the deck/Florida room.  Mamo and Papo bought us a swing that Chris put up this weekend.  Here is Phoebe loving her new toy.



The best part of the weekend- Phoebe slept for 2 1/2 hours Saturday afternoon.  And guess what?!?  SO DID I!  It was fabulous!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Ill email you back tomorrow about the Christmas cards. Sounds fun. And Anna looks so cute! I think I saw on Facebook she was pregnant. Does she live in Atlanta again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!