Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mommy Mondays

 
 


Wow, have you ever had a blogging block?  Or really in my case, the problem is time getting away from me.  Honestly, I can't believe its Monday again.  I've hardly been on my computer all week!  So no, I have not looked or commented on your blogs recently and I'm sorry.  I also haven't been great about responding to emails either.  I will get to it, I promise.  Life has gotten significantly more busy with two kids.  Between trying to nurse Haddie Grace (which has literally been a full time job) and love a toddler, I don't know where time goes.  Any moment I'm not tending to them I'm either sleeping or trying to have some quality time with my husband.

We are certainly still adjusting to the "new normal" around here.  We spent a couple days in Chattanooga this weekend visiting family and of course we left our camera up there so I have no new pictures to share with you.  And if life weren't crazy enough we're hauling Haddie Grace up to South Carolina on Wednesday to house hunt and hopefully find one.  I haven't been thinking much about "the move" but we're hopefully moving in six weeks or so.  (Ok, so six weeks would be the goal because Chris starts his new job June 1, but in reality we won't move till we close on a house.  Hence, the trip this week...)

Wow, please tell me I'm not the only mommy who feels a little overwhelmed right now?




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yes I get blogging block sometimes too! That's when I just post up a picture! lol! Also I have a lot of things I want to post but either I'm nervous to write them or I don't know how to get started on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have writer's block all the time...that's why I love these link up, that way you get to meet new people and get some inspiration from what is happening in their neck of the woods! Nice to meet you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 10 blogs on 10 different subjects. When I get a block on one, I spend time on the other. :-)

    Visiting you from your own blog hop. New follower too. :-) http://kidcrossingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-new-i-love-kids-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally overwhelmed every day Jen. I have to just keep telling myself "one day at a time" and it will eventually het easier an I know we will find our routines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!