It's Friday again, and I'm not sure where the week went. One of my goals for the month was to slow down. Spoiler alert- I'm failing. Anyhow, here's a brief recap of my week.
1. On Monday my sweet husband surprised me with flowers and movie tickets when I came home from work. Yay! I LOVE stargazer lilies and have been enjoying their scent all week.
2. Chris also installed this New Wave Enviro shower filter to our shower head to filter the chlorine out of the water. Did you know that your body absorbs more chlorine through skin and lungs while showering than from drinking tap water? Chlorine strips the body of protein and can leave skin feeling dry and itchy. I had been looking at and reading about this shower filter for awhile and wondering if it would help the insane itching I've had during this pregnancy. Y'all I'm not going to lie-it has helped. Absolutely amazing.
3. We finally took Phoebe to a new pediatrician and loved him. It was a great experience. I felt like he thoroughly laid hands on my child and did a compressive well-check. He also sat down and talked to me, answered my questions, and listened to me. Why did we not do this sooner?? On the downside, Phoebe only weighs 18lbs 3oz. I was really hoping for 20lbs. We're back to adding butter to her food to try to increase her calorie intake...
4. I have hit that point in pregnancy where I am no longer sleeping well. I know some people have trouble sleeping throughout their pregnancy and I am thankful that it is just the last few weeks for me. As much as I dislike medication I did dig out my Tylenol PM I had leftover from Phoebe's pregnancy. I only had a few left in the bottle so I went out to get some more this week. Did you know that Tylenol PM is currently unavailable?!? I went to 2 different drug stores looking for it and can't find it anywhere! The manufacturer website says its currently unavailable due to manufacturing and system upgrades. WHAT?!? I need it now!!! I might resort to taking my Ambien that expired in 2011....
5. Yes, I hit 100 followers on Monday!! I can't believe it! Thanks so much for stopping by to read my little blog. Y'all are awesome and I appreciate you so much! To celebrate I'm participating in a $150 GAP card giveaway. Go enter to win!
Have a great weekend!!!