Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Chattanooga

Wow, I haven't posted anything in over a week!  I don't know where this past week has gone.  I can't believe its almost Friday already.  We have been in 3 different states in the past week, whew!

We headed up to Chattanooga last Thursday to spend some time with Chris' family and celebrate Christmas with them.   It was a fun full house!  Catrina, JP, and Caylee have been staying with Chris' parents for a few months while they look for a house.  So needless to say Mamo was thrilled to have "all her kids" under one roof.  We celebrated Papo's birthday with some finger lickin' fried chicken Thursday evening and Friday evening we celebrated Christmas.  



Head Bump

Look at my fun socks from Mama Gigi

I'm all ready for Christmas



Look at all my new toys.  Mamo and Papo Claus are spoiling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!