Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas in Georgia

On Saturday we headed back home from Chattanooga and my parents and brother drove in from Delaware to spend Christmas with us.  I worked Christmas day and Chris preached at one of the area churches, so there was really nothing special about Christmas morning.  Thankfully, I was able to leave work at 11am so I met everyone back home after church.

Family Christmas picture after meeting back at home Sunday afternoon


Look at all these presents!

I was happy to work this year because it means I should have off next year.  Next Christmas will be much more exciting for Phoebe.  After church and work we cooked our Christmas meal and then opened  presents and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

Is this one for me?

I'm going for it

Its mine now...



1 comment:

  1. Jen I just love that last picture of you and Phoebe, so cute! Sounds like y'all had a wonderful Christmas night together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!