Monday, October 24, 2011

Unashamed Plea

I admit this is somewhat selfishly motivated, yet I ask without shame.  I know many of you read my blog because you tell me you do and mention specific things from it.  Thank you.  Its nice to know that someone reads this.  It would make me so very happy if you would become a follower.  This doesn't at all mean that you will get annoying updates or will have to read it.  It just tells me that you occasionally look at it, and it makes me feel special when I look to the right and see how many "members" there are.  All you have to do is click the "Join this site" to the right and you will sign in using a gmail, facebook, or twitter account.

AND if you are my mother (so this will not apply to the majority of you...) scroll down a bit below all the "blogs that I am following" and you will see a button that says follow by email.  This is how you you will receive email updates when there is a new post.  For those of you who don't know my mom she is quite the busy bee and lives by email.  She's been wanting to get email updates for awhile so she doesn't miss anything but hasn't had the chance to figure out exactly how to do this.   No more excuses :)

1 comment:

  1. I started reading your blog via Leah's blog when you were dealing with all the nursing issues. I had to 'let go' of nursing my boys when they were 8 weeks old - it was so emotionally heart wrenching for me even though I knew it was the best decision for our family & for them. I thought the way you blogged about everything was so real & helpful to the many other mamas out there who struggle (we aren't all given amazing milk stores!) So, thank you for that. I will definitely be coming back to check out some of those posts as I'm due to have our 5th baby - a girl- in December! Can't wait to try out some of those lactation cookies! haha! Ive been meaning to follow you for a while, but just keep forgetting...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!