2. Mix 2 cups of water, 1 1/2 Tbls baby wash and 1 Tbls of baby oil in storage container
3. Add paper towels
4. Cover and turn upside down to allow water mixture to soak paper towels
5. Leave upside down until thoroughly soaked. (I have no idea how long this takes. I normally make my in the evening and leave them overnight. Although I am sure it doesn't really take this long)
6. Turn over and pull out paper towel roll (It easily comes right out)
7. Begin pulling your new wipes from the middle of the roll.
Voila! Homemade baby wipes!
I've been making these wipes for over a year now- probably close to two years, and we love them! That's not to say I never use commercial wipes- I do. Costco brand wipes are always at our disposable, but I prefer these if I have them made.
*We started out using the select-a-size paper towels and my husband just thought that they weren't big enough to get some of the dirty jobs done, so now we use standard size paper towel rolls.