Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{WIWW} The Pregnancy Heater

Yep, it is time for another what i wore wednesday.  While I in no way claim to be a fashionista or a fashion blogger, it has been fun to link up with the Pleated Poppy for some outfit posts.  We've been hitting some colder days, especially some colder mornings here in Georgia.  My internal heater has yet to kick in this pregnancy so I've had to break out the layers and chunky sweaters to keep warm.

Every winter (and summer really) we have THE thermostat talk.  Do you have that talk in your house?   I am always cold, so the temperature of the house in the winter is always up for debate.  Given the option I would jack it all the way up and pay the bill.  Chris however prefers the Eskimo look accompanied by the leaner gas bill.  

A couple summers ago when I was pregnant with Phoebe I experienced something I had never felt before- EXTREME HEAT.  The amount of heat generated by the baby was unbelievable.  I have never been so miserable and hot in my life.  So this time, Chris and I have been talking about the benefit of being pregnant during the winter months- mainly as it relates to our heating bill.  My pregnancy hormones kick in to keep me warm and Chris puts on a sweatshirt to enjoy the leaner gas bill.  Really, it should be a win-win situation.

Well we're still waiting for that...  So in the mean time it is sweaters and leg warmers for me.

I kid you not, this sweater is probably one of the warmest I own.

As a side note I hate my pregnant belly button.

I am loving these leg warmers from Target right now.








I was telling Chris how I always feel like I do the same pose in all these pictures.  And he said, "why don't you twirl?"  This was the result.  We got quite a laugh.  And yes, I almost fell down too.

Dress- Gap Maternity
Sweater- Limited (many, many years ago)
Leg Warmers- Target
Boots- Nine West Outlet



pleated poppy
Also linking up with Tiffanie for Its Hump Day



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute :)
    I totally know what you mean about the heating debate! exact same story with me & my husband :p ah the joys of marriage!

    xo Katie
    Loverly She

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!! i love that sweater - perfect for showing your cute belly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!