Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{WIWW} Hiding the Bump

I feel like I'm at that awkward stage of pregnancy where (if you don't know me) you would take a second look and think "is she pregnant or does she just have a gut?"  If you know me, you would have no doubts.  Although I am feeling huge for being just shy of 16 weeks, I'm sure most of it is in my head.  Even so, I'm not trying to rock the bump quite yet.


I like this sweater because it is easy to throw on over a plain white shirt on a cool evening.  And with Fall on its way, we are having more and more chilly mornings and evenings! 






Sweater- Gap
Earrings- I don't know they are old.  But I love them!


This isn't necessarily a fashion statement, but its a super soft and comfy shirt!  I love shirts with thumb holes and the neck is kind-of fun too!  And black is a nice slimming color :)  Its a Columbia shirt from the Destin outlets that I picked up early this summer.  Out of all the different sports wear companies, Columbia has not traditionally been one of my favorites, but their stuff is growing on me!  And of course the outlet helps :)



This next picture is a little light (does that mean its over exposed?) But you can see the details of the shirt a little better.  Including the kangaroo pouch.  I don't know why but I love kangaroo pouches!





Chris actually bought me these shoes for my birthday.  He saw them on sale at REI and thought I would like them!  Isn't he great?  He really is a good shopper when it comes to buying things for me.  They are Jambu and I love them!  They are comfy and cute.


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have to say that I don't think I would think you were pregnant if I didn't know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!